Pages

Thursday 9 December 2021

Making Honey Combe

Aim:

I want to find out how to make Honey Combe

Research: 

The Hokey Pokey

How to make Honey Combe/Hokey Pokey

Method:

Equipment

  • 5 teaspoons of sugar
  • 2 teaspoons of golden syrup
  • half a teaspoon of baking soda
  • pot
  • Bunsen burner equipment/stove
  • spatula
  • baking paper
Instructions 
  1. get your eqipment.
  2. wash your hands.
  3. add your sugar and golden syrup to your pot.
  4. set up your Bunsen burner.
  5. use a blue flame.
  6. melt then boil the sugar.
  7. turn off the gas.
  8. add the baking soda and mix it.
  9. tip out the honey combe on to baking paper.
  10. let it cool.
  11. clean up your equipment.
Result

Discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.